Thursday, December 24, 2009

Powered Paraglider Engines Powered Parachute Or Powered Paraglider?

Powered parachute or powered paraglider? - powered paraglider engines

With a view to buying one of the two. I only have 5k is not going to happen is ... Literally, one cent more, and preferably less, but I want to flight safety. Portability is a problem because they have a truck and you can not pull a trailer (only occasionally) on loan, it would be difficult to tranport the parachute, but I would be a measure of adaptation to a paraglider on my car took. Powered parachutes are stable, while the power paragliders are more sensitive and have a better chance of collapse of the parachute and I really do not intend to die, soon. Under the motor glider on his back and the difficulty of picking up or landing is also a disadvantage, while a larger parachute Energy runway / runway needs. If I missed something, please let me know and I want to hear your personal opinion and robust information available.

No comments:

Post a Comment