Thursday, February 11, 2010

Heartland Homes Has Anyone Else Had Trouble With Lying Mortgage Reps?

Has anyone else had trouble with lying Mortgage reps? - heartland homes

I had problems with access to sell us a mortgage, negative amortization loans, and that is 1% of the loan. . . Never the additional 5 or 6%, the principal will be allocated. I had to ask him before publication. I had problems with Heartland Home Finance extends up to what happened on my loan, if filed, approved, and when it closed. They changed the prices and fees in the last minute, so it would be too late to retreat. Be careful out there people and ask lots of questions!

2 comments:

prodigyc... said...

I have to say that on average 3 calls per day, that when refinancing with them that I lower my rate to 1%, but you know the game and tried to put me out of my interest is to arm its rate so high Jacked

regerugg... said...

It's never too late to retreat. I have done as little as an increase of 1 / 4%.

Post a Comment