Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How Long Before My Wedding Should I Start Tanning How Long Should I Tan?

How long should I tan? - how long before my wedding should i start tanning

Since my sister's wedding is the 19th December, and the dresses of the bridesmaids are in black. I have a light skin color, and since it's winter, I'm sure even more, of course. I am not a pale, but I could use a little color before the marriage. I only have to know how long I therefore, when and how often. I know, you start to take some time, he must work his way. Please help! I do not burn!

3 comments:

Frankie said...

If you need to use tanning beds should not start only 5 minutes and will not re-do only once a week, after the wedding. A better solution would be a spray tan, which is really good, and you will get a difference in appearance even on your self-regulatory bodies to Gerber.

Tina said...

Walk every day you give your skin time to breathe. Depending on how it is, a light brown, 5-7 minutes to start up and up.

Los Ojos said...

Simply the wrong is more secure.

Post a Comment