Saturday, January 30, 2010

Inhalation Of Bleach What Is The Best Treatment For Bleach Inhalation? This Happened 36 Hours Ago Now Painful Cough/sore Throat.?

What is the best treatment for bleach inhalation? This happened 36 hours ago now painful cough/sore throat.? - inhalation of bleach

It really hurts when I cough and / or breathing deeply. No shortness of breath. I feel generally miserable, irritated nasal, esophageal and lung cancer. I'm a little crazy cleaning the shower and bathtub. So all I could taste the bleach has been hours.

2 comments:

Claire53 said...

EEK! It sounds terrible!

In view of what is before 36 hours, I think it's time to see a doctor.
Or at least a phone call by health professionals, they will be able to answer that question for you.

scrubber said...

u can have the lining of the nose and throat irritation passages.maybe best with a professional health contact

Post a Comment