Friday, January 1, 2010

Timeshare Cyprus Scratchcard Timeshare Scam In Cyprus...?

Scratchcard Timeshare scam in Cyprus...? - timeshare cyprus

Can anyone tell me about this fraud Scratch What's it all about - legally or not ligitimate?
Recently, on holiday in Cyprus with my husband and I were constantly by these people trying to rub us the blue, he said he had won awards, and I wanted to stop somewhere for a presentation to go. We suspected that the timeshare, but insist it is not. These people are really uncomfortable when you say no, and bricks were thrown at the same sample Thomson holidaymakers when they warn against it. We were too smart to come in for these scams.

3 comments:

Veronica Alicia said...

There is at least a few new tricks that timeshare entered. Sometimes it is a points system, which allows you to redeem points for flights and accommodation.
By late afternoon you will be paying in cash, and you could not earn enough to be useful.
Go to a presentation by all means and make sure you receive your prize (usually a sign of cheap wine bottle or similar), but nothing but the presenters sound attractive package.
A few good ways to prevent them from dealers is to say, "I'm sorry, we live here not so much interested" or "we have already 6 weeks after the timeshare - most dealers are invited to go with the people, the 6 weeks or more! Or: "We meet regularly with our son, who lives on the other side of the island"

JillPink... said...

It is a fraud. These people are really ruthless, and any number of lies in order to participate in one of their "conversations." I believe that by the time-sharing "are Vacation Club" Now they are as bad if not worse assumed. Avoid like the plague. Www.scambusters.gb.com see this link. Always about the timeshare scam I recently contacted ETOO sell my timeshare. They wanted to take a fee of 850 pounds. I am sure that if he had been sent to the last person seen with my own money in cash or by them.

muppetof... said...

We experienced the same thing in the Algarve, and yes, they are very shirty us.

I believe that entering into a presentation for the hours and give the hard sell.

It is best to avoid ...

Post a Comment