Monday, January 18, 2010

Ski New Year When Is The Best Time Of Year To Ski/snowboard Tahoe With Good Driving Conditions?

When is the best time of year to ski/snowboard Tahoe with good driving conditions? - ski new year

I wish I had an annual trip Tahoe. But I had my moments of fear that my car stuck in the ice road or losing control. However, they tend to go in January, when extremely cold.

But I would like some ideas, such as: What is the best time of year to visit Tahoe for skiing and snowboarding, but they have better driving conditions, if possible?

2 comments:

Common said...

It is a difficult question because the snow / ice makes skiing possible. Usually after the season, about April, the storms have left out and still no coverage in the mountains. However, you still have to deal with snow and ice on the roads in Tahoe in the winter. That is how it is.

patty said...

Winter's more fun

Post a Comment