Sunday, January 10, 2010

South Park Episodes Streaming Subtitles How Could This South Park Site Be Free?

How could this south park site be free? - south park episodes streaming subtitles

A member of the yahoo answer, I suggested to this page:
http://www.southparkzone.com/

This page is South Park episode streamed online. Yahoo Answer members told me that this site is 100 percent free and legal. I do not know how. The site has a legal license to show the video. If the site is illegal, I think it would be so in no time. I like South Park is very good with him on this page?

2 comments:

mad as hell said...

Read the report .. she said .. In many words ... but what they say is a fan site and the use of creative veiws, you can download things .. because it makes you more successsful.
BTW .. Thanks for the link .. I'll take a few episodes I missed and never seen.

neal0on1... said...

I think both those who receive and those who distribute to / outside the monetization of episodes that have legal problems. I am no expert on the subject, but maybe someone can give concrete evidence.

Post a Comment